||You may want to print this page of instructions.
|Downloading the File
- In Internet Explorer, click on the underlined .flo file of the stencil you
wish to download.
- In the dialog box that is displayed, click Save or select Save
this file to disk and click OK.
- Remember the name of the folder where the file is being saved.
- Once you have the file on your hard drive, you can add this stencil to any
(Netscape Navigator users need to have Navigator version 6. Right-click on
the .flo file and click Save Link As...)
|Adding a Stencil to
- Open a file in RFFlow or start a new chart.
- Click on the More Shapes button .
- Click on the box with the plus sign to
expand this category.
- Click on
- Find the file you downloaded and click the Open button.
- The file may contain several stencils. Select the stencil you want and
- In the Stencils and Shapes dialog box, click the Add Stencil button
and then the Close button.
|Making the Current
Stencils the Default Stencils
- To make the downloaded stencils the default stencils for new charts, click
the word Stencils in the main menu of RFFlow.
- Click the item Make the Current Stencils the Default Stencils for New
Now when you run RFFlow or start a new chart, these stencils will be
Return to Free Additional Shapes
If you have any questions or need assistance, call us at 970-663-5767 or send
e-mail to email@example.com.